To better serve our citizens and insurance carriers in need of a traffic collision report, the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office has partnered with LexisNexis. As a result of this partnership, our traffic accident/collision reports are maintained online by eCrash of LexisNexis.
- Convenience! Save time, money on parking and no need to stand in line to request a report at our Records counter
- Obtaining a report takes only a few minutes and a nominal convenience fee for this service is added to the cost of the report
Important: Before attempting to obtain a copy of a collision report online, please allow a minimum of 10 days from the date of the collision to allow the report to be reviewed and approved for release.
A nominal convenience fee of $10.00 will be assessed for the ability to retrieve your report online.
- Reports are only released to authorized representatives, involved parties, insurance carriers or victims.
- To obtain a copy of your collision report, please register at: https://ecrash.lexisnexis.com.
- For customer assistance, please call (866) 215-2771.